Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally finish with multilink

So for the past few months I been strictly on a wire mold crew installing raceway for the outside hallways of a condos. Now the first few days actually were cool dealing with multilink which we don't typically install too much of to my knowledge. But after about 30 floors of doing the same thing over and over again with no deviation and the same crew it was a bit tiresome. I am happy to say today we finished the last floor and I will be more than happy to get back to running some pipe and trading in my tinsnips and razors for channel locks and a hacksaw. Don't get me wrong I am appreciative to have acquired a new talent and been working steadily but what can I say I'm a young eager apprentice who wants to learn it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment