Sunday, May 31, 2009

Last week with my contractor

Well guys this first year of my apprenticeship seems to be flying by and now I'm coming to that stage where I have to transfer contractors. I'm a little nervous after getting so used to the people around me and being unsure of where I'm going to next. The company I'm going to is much larger are here there are advantages and disadvantages with that but guess I'll find out first hand in 1 short week. I'm just hoping that I can learn new things and tune the skills I've already developed. Wish me the best folks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Mike! I still get nervous before each transfer -- it's just jitters, but I guess it doesn't go away completely. However, I can tell you it gets a little better each time. Even though the year goes by so quickly, each time a transfer comes around, I realize how much more I actually know and all that I've accomplished and with that comes confidence. And with each new company that I've been with so far, I've gotten a whole new perspective on the trade, not to mention meeting a ton more good folks. Hope the same happens for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tarn appreciate the words of wisdom I'll be sure to let yall know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete