Monday, June 22, 2009

So far so good

So I been with my new contract about 2 weeks now and it's been pretty cool thus far. I'm in the life safety department which means I just service and upgrade preexisting fire alarm systems. Fire alarm systems and service work are definitely different from what I'm used to. The environment is a lot more relaxed and the work load seems a lot litter but the system seems a lot more complex. Sometimes I miss the big construction field since it feels like I was starting to get pretty good and comfortable with everything, but on the bright side I definitely appreciate the opportunity to learn something new. I'm hoping by next year I'll have a new talent under my belt, still retain what I've learned the year before and be able to learn some more new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment